1. In general, I am a very relaxed, free-flowing person.
2. It is easy for me to see other’s perspectives, and I have found most people to be well-intentioned; thus, others do not often make me angry.
3. I am highly spontaneous (this can be a bad thing, too).
4. I am genuine, and have sadly lost my gift for facetiousness as I have aged.
5. My vocabulary is nice to listen to when I am drunk, nervous, or otherwise impaired.
This was actually a somewhat difficult list to write, especially at this time in my life when my positive attributes seem to be on holiday.